It is fact that language is a skill like playing tabletennis or driving a car. The more you practice the better you will become and if you don’t practice regularly you will not be winner then. There are some tips and tricks for IELTS which you can learn if your basic Grammar and English language level is week so you cannot achieve good results in IELTS even after knowing all techniques and strategies.SirShirazi`s Academy is one of the best IELTS preparation institute in Karachi . we try our best to find out your mistakes and weaknesses and tell you how to cope them.
What Does IELTS plan means for you? It means that you have to do continual practice to develop your English Language Skills and keep improving your Grammar, vocabularies and punctuations and on the top of that concentrate your spelling too. If you think your Basic English is not up to the mark so you had better first improve it and then move towards IELTS preparation otherwise you will waste your time and money.
When candidates are preparing for IELTS with me I rarely find that they acknowledge about their weakness in grammar for IELTS instead they prefer to practice more and more .in fact, you do not understand the value of basic grammar and English so you will not be able to fill you gap to achieve band 7 or 8 in IELTS exam. If you ignore this you will surely delay your success in final Exam. Creating a study plan that includes these aspects of English will give you a much better chance at success in the IELTS exam.
A good plan
Plan smaller amount of time every day to work on one of your weaknesses rather than spending 6 or 7 hours at once on weekends. I believe, little amount of time on a regular basis can rally make the difference. And always select t those hours when you are not disturbed or not tired.
- Practice one listening test twice — until you get each answer clear, don’t move to next test.
- Do reading test with in time – select 20 minutes for each passage.
- You must review listening and reading answers in the details to make sure why your answers were wrong.
- Try to improve vocabulary as much as you can … specially learn synonyms
- Focus on connecting words because mostly are used in writing and speaking. You had better memorize them and use according in writing and speaking.
- Your first winning is to finish writing task with in allotted time and second winning is quality of your writing.
- For your speaking, daily recording 4 to 5 topics for part 2 and listening again and again to find out your mistakes while you are speaking. re
Do daily two modules. For instance, writing and speaking in one day and listening and reading in second day.
If you find any grammatical mistakes in your writing task then check it with grammar book and rectify your mistakes.
Usually those people preparing for IELTS they only practice IELTS listening to get higher score in fact, they should listen native speakers by watching movies or BBC, CNN to improve your understand of English Listening . The best way to listen English songs.
Everything is helpful for your preparation but you have to set a time table to practice daily if you don’t schedule for better practice so you will not be able to get desired results. Remember1 just going through test after test will not improve your skills you need to really work on your weaknesses and overcome them successfully.
Finally, my advice is for you to have a better Trainer who will surely help you a lot in getting required results.