The bitterness in the mouth may go unnoticed and may be very persistent and disturbing. Food is a vital necessity in human life to provide us with energy but what if the food has a taste quite different from what we expected?
Tongue is an important part of chewing food, which is the muscles lying on the floor of the mouth responsible for the taste or the ability to taste. Read:How to lose weight after pregnancy.
It is unfortunate that you have eaten a meal and found it a taste quite different from what you expect; what if it taste isbitter. The bitter taste in the mouth may not cause by taking the medicine or anything else but is a sign of deformation and called deformation in the sense of taste.
The tongue consists of about 100000 taste buds that gradually decrease as we age and taste buds are responsible for sending signals to the brain to distinguish between foods and bitter taste is the most sensitive bitter taste can also refer to the consumption of toxic substance.
Causes of gall bladder in the mouth:
Disturbance in the sense of taste can be through different causes and often associated bitter taste with vomiting and acidity intestinal and due to poisoning or swallowing. A toxic substance may be due to a particular disease or a case may be due to an injury that can change the taste and these reasons are:
- Improper oral habits
- Dry mouth
- Injuries that cause bitter taste
Taste can change when the tongue exposed to injuries that cause sensory damage and these injuries are
- Swallowing toxic substance
- An injury may damage the nose and mouth
- Burn the tongue
- Strong biting
- Diseases and disorders that cause bitter taste
Some diseases and disorders may also alter the sense of taste, including:
- Inflammation of the tongue
- Weakness of immunity
- Disorder causes dry mouth or syndrome called vitamin deficiency syndrome specifically zinc or vitamin 012
- Inflammation of the salivary gland
- Medications that cause bitter taste
It is common to have very bitter taste because of medications and including treatments used as a long-term treatment or for the treatment of serious diseases.It may include:
- Treatment of thyroid
- Some antibiotics
- Drugs for high blood pressure
- Heart failure medications
- Orthodontic surgery
- Surgical operations in the head, neck, nose and throat
- Taste the bitterness in the mouth when eating and after eating